View Single Post
Old 12-09-19, 10:54 AM   #16
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

The credit card company gave me a temp credit. It will become permanent after the 15 Dec. Credit card case will just time out in my favor because he will not respond to the case.
But the money was taken from his account. I transferred my temp credit to my checking and use some of that money to buy this one. This should work out in the end.

On Friday exactly 4 weeks from when they said it would be ready, I picked it up.
I did training at their site on Friday I cut out many parts designed a part and cut it out. I practice if it stopped in the middle of the cut and restarted it.
Here is a picture of aluminum that I cut out. This is straight off the table no clean up at all.

It weights almost 2K pounds. I used my car lift to take it off my trailer.
I still need to clean out the spot where it will reside and get power and my new compressor connected up. I still did some.
I really need to learn CAD I have been working with Fusion 360. It is exciting for it to be finally here.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote