View Single Post
Old 06-08-09, 03:03 AM   #9
Piwoslaw
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
I'm as quick as possible under the shower, but I found other ways to save water under the shower :
  • get the shower head in your hand, this is quicker than to move all your body under a fixed shower head over you, noticeably to rinse yourself.
  • don't open the tap at 100%. I'm at about 2/3 and I don't see efficiency difference when I rinse myself, even with the inline flow reduction system.
  • don't let the water running too long to have your hot water, ie let water run when you gonna get your shower. If you change your mind then stop the water.
Same here, just get the job done using only the water I really need. The only exeptions are 2-3 times a year, when after a whole day of garden work, when I just need an extra 1-2 minutes under the hot water. Just a leeettle beeet longer, pleeez?
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
Last tip : do you really need a shower everyday ? </joking>
I found that out years ago (Now, when was my last shower? ) I know people who take a shower twice a day, or shower in the morning and bath before sleep. One of them once asked me why don't I do the same. I replied that I don't wrestle with sh*t at night.
Piwoslaw is offline   Reply With Quote