View Single Post
Old 12-21-10, 10:26 AM   #12
Daox
Administrator

I got the dryer installed this weekend with a bit of help from my step father. Then, I realized I had not turned the water back on to them (dryer has a steam option and needs a water line)! So, I had to get some help from my cousins to pull it out and push it back in again. NOT light stuff!

First time trying out the dryer gave me an "AF" code. This means there is too much restriction in the exhaust. I don't know if I have a crunched exhaust vent behind the units, or the run is too long with too many bends. However, I stopped it and restarted it and it seemed to run just fine. I'll have to keep an eye on it. I might have to build the platform it sits on out another inch or so to allow it to not be quite as tight as it is now.

I'll get pics up soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote