Thread: My Turn!
View Single Post
Old 04-14-09, 11:44 AM   #4
insaneintenti0n
Apprentice EcoRenovator

Thanks

- dunno. don't remember what I bought. depends on the definition of 'long time' Don't expect much this year. maybe next, might keep it up after that, might not. i'm sure the termites will get to it soon enough.
- I have more dirt, I thought I mentioned above i wasn't done, but i didn't, though, what i bought actually isn't quite enough. I bought for 9 x 3 x 2/3, not 9.5 x 3 x 2/3.
- I don't plan on a ton of plants. this is just something to try. I realize the watermelon is huge. (what i got is kinda weird actually, it's Bush Sugar Baby, looks different on the outside from what I'm familiar with, but the inside is the same.) I have other gardens I could put that in instead, and keep the smaller stuff for this one. Square-foot-garden-wise... well, i'm not doing that. Was thinking about breaking up the 27 blocks, but, i'll just make it 5 sections. probably not all even though.

Of the food, i eat all of that pretty regularly except the watermelon, so that's actually low priority.

Just another project to add to my list Like I really needed anything else to do.
insaneintenti0n is offline   Reply With Quote