View Single Post
Old 07-18-12, 05:03 PM   #1266
RB855
Helper EcoRenovator

I have looked high and low for my most current time/temp chart and cannot find it! Soon as I run a new test I will certainly update. Recently tweaked the superheat on the txv so there should be a difference (was setup for 12 or 22, not 134), and I have a leak to fix yet. I also have a massive refrigerant pressure and oil type chart that shows compad oils, as well as temperature/pressure scale. 1 more post before I can share these things directly, but if you google "Refr.ptchart2.pdf" the first hit will show you the same chart. The oils on that chart are as follows:
AB - Alkybenzene, POE = Polyol Ester, PAG - Polyalkalene Glycol, MO = Mineral oil. A comma between designations means one or the other. A "+" means a blend is used.

Edit: And a fun fact for those who do not know, A product known as R-12a was brought to market when 12 was taken away. The stuff is 65% R-290 (Propane), 23% 600 (Butane), 12% 600a (IsoButane). Needless to say the stuff was flammable lol. Ill have to have a look at whats in our 12 replacement stuff at work tomorrow.

Last edited by RB855; 07-18-12 at 05:18 PM..
RB855 is offline   Reply With Quote