View Single Post
Old 04-08-14, 09:20 AM   #14
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff5may View Post
..."Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever can not take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor."- Randy Blythe
This is a very puzzling quote... It seems to be advising the reader to kill rather than wound. Is that what you are advising?

I don't come across quotes that extol the advantage of committing murder very often.

But it does seem to be the advice that has been given to the local police in my fair city. If there is any doubt, their first recourse is to shoot to kill. Their punishment is a week or two off with pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff5may View Post
The government was not created to define or limit our rights, or to tell us what to do. It's the other way around: the government consists of public servants who serve its trust. Don't think for a minute that you cannot change the system. It will change with or without your input.
This sounds like the proper stuff we learned in school.

But I'm beginning to think that there is a tough, thick, knot that needs to be loosened if our Republic is to breathe freely again:

-AC