View Single Post
Old 04-07-14, 09:20 PM   #13
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

There are millions of insane laws on the books in America. Lawyers and lawmakers alike devote their lives to bending, twisting, and changing these laws. Corporate entities funnel billions of dollars to the "right people" to try to get a competitive advantage concerning the law. A system comprised of conflicting interests, politicians, and money is self-defeating.

The best thing we can do as individuals is to stay informed and live the way we want to. Being accused of breaking some arcane, insane law is not a bad thing. The powers that be would have you think otherwise, but as individuals, we have the right to stand up for ourselves in public and in court. To lay back and take what the world throws our way in apathy is not how to live. By shedding light on the stupidity, its image is changed. And in this world, image becomes reality.

A certain quote comes to mind:

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever can not take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor."- Randy Blythe

The government was not created to define or limit our rights, or to tell us what to do. It's the other way around: the government consists of public servants who serve its trust. Don't think for a minute that you cannot change the system. It will change with or without your input.

Last edited by jeff5may; 04-07-14 at 09:37 PM..
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote