View Single Post
Old 02-25-18, 09:36 PM   #100
randen
Uber EcoRenovator

NiHaoMike

I appreciate your suggestion but I'm not seeing how that would work. Multiple VDFs and these multiples will each be requiring transformers.

We had done a load test on the home with both heat-pumps operating and the Car charging the Range and oven on as well as the clothes dryer and 2 refrigerators The clamp meter had shown 85 AMPs at 220 VAC. As this is real world worst scenario loads which could happen. I want to supply all these loads with energy captured by our sizable PV system properly and reliably. And I want this to operate like we are connected to the grid. Nice clean pure sine wave. No room for trapezoidal waves

During the summer we want air-conditioning. Winter at outside temps that dip as low as -22 Deg.C we want the heat-pump to operate as normal. We are working towards all this without the power bill and not suffer any ill effects of improper electrical energy. A heat-pump that burnt its windings in the middle of winter wouldn't be acceptable

As I had mentioned we have tested our device and its producing a proper sine wave.
The biggest most difficult part of the device are completed.

Randen
randen is offline   Reply With Quote