View Single Post
Old 08-31-15, 02:01 AM   #16
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehull View Post
...So here is my question - what is wrong with dried propane if you are using it? And what is wrong with the many other people on this site that have used it?...
Steve,

Every man must face certain moral dilemmas in his life (this is kind of like a refrigerant compressor). The choice may not be clear, choosing one road may have it's pitfalls and disappointments. Following another road, though it may at first appear attractive may, in the end could lead to regret and despair. But each man must find within himself his own special reservoir of power and resolve (kind of like the compressor accumulator that holds excess refrigerant) and he has to make that difficult decision himself (kind of like the expansion orifice). The decision is not always an easy decision, but each man must make the decision, and though the path may be rocky and steep and darkness might deprive him of any solace, he follow the path that his decision will lead him.

I would suggest that you find a quiet place where you can be alone, just you and 'whatever it might be that you worship', and that you should fast and pray until the answer comes to you, no matter how long it might take...

Good luck Steve, and may the force of 'whatever it might be that you worship' be with you in this difficult and perplexing hour.

Sincerely,

-AC

P.S.: As for, "the many other people on this site that have used it"... they obviously are, by their actions, either fools or idiots, and quite possibly fools AND idiots simultaneously. It's as simple as that.