View Single Post
Old 01-06-15, 02:16 PM   #1725
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWarm View Post
I put it in quotes to indicate your non-standard use, please, look it up. The important quality is 'generally impervious to water'.
IWarm
OK...

Maybe what has put a bug in your shorts is when I said I was digging through a "clay" layer?

It was not a 100% clay layer, it was clay mixed with sand, and the digging was definitely tougher than when I was digging through layers with progressively less clay percentage. And it was never completely impermeable to water.

The hardpan (consolidated clay) was definitely 100% clay, hard as a rock and impervious to water, and that is the primary reason why I stopped digging.

But I truly think that your energy would be much better spent moving forward on your own project, rather than trying to dissect the the minutiae of the construction of a loop field that was built 6 years ago, and 2500 miles away from you.

Your own project will have plenty of problems for you to turn your mental and physical skills toward, that will be much more worthy of your attention, than my loop field.

You really need to start your own project.

-AC