View Single Post
Old 10-12-17, 12:50 PM   #33
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMull View Post
I think the decision of going with the hot water heaters installation is much clever. If you want to know more about the BTUs of heat pump, then an expert heating system serviceman can give you better knowledge about this. Either you can consult home heating NJ team or else can go with NJR home service. Both are the expert contractors who are well aware of the heating system working and can even help you to choose an efficient water heater.
Yes, but what if I have already chosen and installed an appliance and just need it signed off by a licensed journeyman for my insurance company? Could you travel to Kentucky, look over my install, and sign off on it? How much is dat? Could I take pictures, mail you a form to sign, and have it done that way? I believe it would be more economical for both of us that way. I could mail the signed form to my insurance company. If anything ever went wrong, I could just fix it myself, or let my fingers do the walking and find a local expert to fix my "hack job".

DMull,
Please try to add something useful to the site when replying to threads. I have noticed more posts from you just like this, where you are discouraging DIY. I respect skilled trades and service professionals and the value that they provide to society. However, this is not a site people seek out to find listings of local service professionals. Most are seeking specific information that is difficult to find elsewhere. If you have the expertise to add insight, please write your posts from that angle.
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote