View Single Post
Old 07-02-15, 01:49 PM   #77
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinballlooking View Post
...I just love converting the sun into my cars fuel and not promoting buying oil from countries that hate us.
I agree with you regarding the sanity of using sunlight for any kind of power, especially for transportation, since that is such a large part of our energy use. It is super important to use Currently Available energy, rather than continuing the bloody competition to enable mining the limited fossil energies from the earth.

Regarding, "...oil from countries that hate us." These countries hate us because we have been taking advantage of their ignorance, and 'buying' their oil at a price that is far below what it is truly worth, or creating wars, and turmoil, and chaos, so that we can essentially steal it. We (The US, and Europe) have been doing this for slightly over 100 years. The oil-rich countries that have been set upon this way, are clearly aware of what is going on, but the US public is shielded from this distasteful detail, so that the national thuggery can continue.

It's all in the history books. Some of the more insightful documentaries, detail these events, too.

So, my brother, drive with a sunny smile on you face!

Best,

-AC