View Single Post
Old 11-04-18, 08:32 AM   #14
ThMihov
Lurking Renovator

Hello again,after an year in which i was busy with other things and i stopped working on my project.
Acuario,no i don't have any problems when i disconnect either of them.Maybe the built-in controller isn't too smart .I admitted that maybe there will be a problem when disconnecting the fan,and i was going to measure the pulses of the fan's sensor with my scope,and build a simple circuit with 555 timer to emulate them.After all,it's just a simple Hall sensor-it gives square pulses at it's output .Fortunately i did not ran into this problem.
As for the controller-a hate Arduino's language (but i love the fact that there is ready library for almost everything which is ideal for fast tests) and a bunch of wires,so i bought an Atgmega128A which have plenty of memories so i think i could fit all the code inside,and i'll write the code in C++ as usual,because i like to know what happens in every moment,which is not quite that in Arduino's language.Beside of thath i decided to change the temperature sensors to LM335 beacause they are accurate enough and simpler to use.
The major change i have made before few days was that i replaced the water tank with the coil in it, with PEX-AL-PEX tube 20mm in diameter in which i put in a 3/8" (9.52mm) copper tube.The lenght is 10m.It's poorman's tube in tube heat exchanger,because brazed plate heat exchangers for R410a costs a bag of money.The idea was to heat a small amount of water instead of the tank,which immediately circulates in the indoor's heat exchanger.I made a quick test and some measurements and math,but i'll post them later together with some pictures,because i must go out in couple of minutes
ThMihov is offline   Reply With Quote