View Single Post
Old 03-17-15, 12:24 PM   #243
Daox
Administrator

Woohoo, another update. We've been working on the trim. Last weekend we got the baseboard taken care of. We would have had the windows done, but I had some polyurethane issues... If you guys have any idea what caused this I'm all ears.

The baseboard is installed. The stained pine board matches the bamboo floor quite nicely. The windows can't be done because the boards you see in the window have the problem shown in the next picture.

Here is the polyurethane issue I had. It turned white in certain areas. I tried sanding it out last night, but it must be between the stained wood and polyurethane as I started sanding the stained wood off. So, I'm planning on sanding down the boards that have this problem. Then, I'll have to re-stain, and re-polyurethane them.

Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote