View Single Post
Old 08-31-16, 07:56 AM   #7
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

You should post a couple pictures of the lifts you made they sound pretty cool.

I would love a boat lift but the army corps of Engineers consider that as adding square frottage to your dock. I am in a yellow zone and only have grand fathered rights to a dock. No new docks are allowed in my area. I can’t change the size of my dock. My Jet Ski lift is behind the cables so this is considered a dead zone so they allowed my Jet Ski lift. They are not letting and ne Jet Ski lifts in this area.

Green Zone = docks permitted with approval.
Yellow Zone = grandfathered docks only no new docks or changes.
red Zone = No new docks.

This Jet ski dock has worked out really well. My boys can easily take out the jet ski without any help.
I bought a solar panel and charge controller so I don’t have to run power on the dock. Batteries only last so long so I will wait until next summer to buy battery to set this up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 10-02-16 at 04:26 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote