View Single Post
Old 03-23-14, 08:40 AM   #38
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

OK, so is it in place or still on a bench?

I'm curious as to the plumbing, flow, and control scheme you have come up with and how it is working.

I remember discussing the design phase with you last year, but I never got the goods on how you did an ejector without a manufactured ejector. It looks from the pic u posted the unit has more txv in it than usual. Did u end up using a txv or 2 for the ejector nozzle(s)?

You never completely explained your refrigerant circuit, either. A sketch would be nice and would explain almost better than words. The last thing I heard was that it's a prius/acadia hybrid. A pricada, if you will, rhymes with cicada.

Hopefully it lives longer than a cicada.

Did you get inspiration from Rube, or are you working on a dissertation in modern refrigeration architecture? This rig looks very complex and confusing. And that only covers the mechanical side. The fact that you are still (1 YR LATER) tweaking and twiddling the control logic makes me not even want to ask about it. A simple diagram or 2 (like the mini-manuals hidden inside clothes dryers) along with some general installation specs and operation impressions would go a long way.
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote