View Single Post
Old 09-14-13, 06:20 PM   #9
Exeric
Apprentice EcoRenovator

I have to say that the response to the subject of this thread is disappointing. I was surprised and disappointed to learn that something very good, solar photovoltaic panels creates problems during fires. Well, just because I'm disappointed, as you are all, doesn't suddenly mean the problem isn't real.

Why is it that when something isn't 100% good, maybe only 99% good, we have to rationalize in our minds that it is really 100% good after all and those dang "others" are up to no good by informing us about the problems. It kind of reminds me of grown adults acting like children and being upset that there is no Santa Clause. This kind of knee jerk reaction to bad news is all too common. Actually, society WILL have to adjust to it. There is every probability that solar will only grow and at a certain point theis firefighting problem will be the norm, not the exception. So it behooves us to prepare for that day rather than accusing the person or persons bringing this to our attention of being a grinch.
Exeric is offline   Reply With Quote