View Single Post
Old 08-11-16, 08:08 AM   #29
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

If you are in need of beverage containers, now is the time to hunt. Forecasted highs are in the 80's and 90's all month long where I'm at (KY). Just stop by any non-conditioned venue and fill up. The 1.5 liter gatorade/powerade bottles are much like the ocean spray containers you described earlier. Sports parks and manufacturing plants top my list. Many of these places have recycle bins especially labeled for plastic bottles, so the need to sort through garbage is highly reduced. Those hard working and hard playing citizens go through a lot of bottles staying hydrated.

As for me, I'm working evening shift, building F150 and Expedition/Navigator frames this year. They figured out I can weld up valleys, schisms and gorges without scrapping any work, so guess what I'm doing this summer? 7 days, 60+ hours a week, end of the mainline repair in full gear. I'm going through at least 3 liters worth of bottles a day, as are the 3 others (1 on each corner) in my spot. The guy across from me drinks bottled water, so he brings a gallon container in every day. It goes in the bin at the end of the shift whether it's empty or not...
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote