View Single Post
Old 04-25-16, 08:30 AM   #15
MEMPHIS91
Journeyman EcoRenovator

I do understand your point. I've read similar articles saying the same thing. But I will stick with my original question, in a worst case scenario what is the best battery currently available (or at least soon to be) that would provide a reasonable amount of storage. (75-100+kWh) of power with NO grid.
I am a conspiracy kind of guy. And its no secret that the grid is a mass thrown together money pit, that gets harder to maintain and even harder to power without robbing the next generation of clean air, unpolluted water, and at safe areas to live in without radiation poisoning. What we have now will not last, I hope for everyone that it last your predicted one generation to find a different means of storing or making power, but in all my research I believe we will see a mass grid down scenario long long before that.
It would be wise at least on my part (since I believe what I do) to prepare the best I can for that to happen. I could care less about cheap electric bills. I want security. And yes that might come with having to deal without a few comforts when it happens.