Thread: hey guys
View Single Post
Old 01-11-10, 11:18 PM   #6
Lex Parsimoniae
Xringer's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 245 Times in 225 Posts
Default You can get a power use meter for 230vac from the UK
(this is what I'm using to measure the power usage of my heat pump).

Or, you can just cut off everything but the hotwater heater and use the house meter.
Xringer is offline   Reply With Quote