Solar
Helper EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xringer View Post
"The spending problems the US faces ARE fixable by the same tax measures that
our grandparents used. The US could simply implement the same tax code that
was present in the past a greatly increase revenue. "

Since it appears that it will soon be possible to be long-term unemployed,
and receive 'free' cash & befits that are almost equal to what the average worker receives (for his labor), (Excluding government workers).

Won't extra high taxes drop the worker's paychecks to a level,
where they can no longer afford not to go on the dole??

Why work, when you can make more money by being long-term unemployed??
people on food stamps are out of shape moronic loosers maybe 15% of the time, these clowns should be weeded out, I am on food stamps for the first month now for the first time ever because my job ripped me off alot of cash, I do agree these people should be made to pick up trash across the city, or something, if you're getting free housing. When you're in need because the government has failed you, such as my case, by causing the recession, I see no problem collecting money from them. However, if you are going to become a fatass, and do nothing to care for yourself other than go on disability cause your too fat, well thats where we should take a look at things, all this other crap about not wanting to work isn't true, the jobs out there are for slaves. so please spare me the work vs not work garbage, I couldve started a $10 an hour job, but I refuse, and instead hold out for the $20 an hour job, which I got, plus I just got into a union. so let leave it at that, boyyyy

hell even the crazies on disability, like a friend of mine, should be given SOME work to do, before he gets that check every month, 2, 8 hour days of landscaping, anything, though what is a few hundred dollars a month when you gave giant corporations huge tax breaks? that makes that check look like pennies.

honestly all this money talk makes me just want to be a commie!

heres a joke

read?

How do you ruin a neighborhood?

Build a 711!

Last edited by Solar; 02-29-12 at 05:12 PM..
Solar is offline   Reply With Quote