View Single Post
Old 03-22-17, 10:33 AM   #19
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

The long lenses on the trunk is not turning out as good so far. I think he added clear coat over this black.

I have not given up on this just yet.

The driver’s power window is not working I took apart the switch and cleaned up the contacts. It is working but I hear it clicking the motor in the door so I took off the door skin and see what it going on.

The windows regulator was riveted in and the power motor is also riveted in. so I had to trill it all out my youngest son drilled most of it.

I bought a new power window motor for my driver’s door Dorman 742-143 Window Lift Motor.

I was able to get a couple parts for my windows regulator from the Junk Yard. I just tested it outside the car and it worked well. So in need to clean it all up and lube it all up put it all back together.
Amazon had it on wherehouse deals special because it had a couple marks on it.
It was $23.18 I could care less it has a couple marks on it you don’t see it at all.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote