View Single Post
Old 08-02-12, 08:11 AM   #19
adwoods13
Lurking Renovator

Default shutter info

S-f , to answer some of your questions , the cost really depends on the profile you want . We carry a little over five types ,and each one has a different purpose.Some just for sun protection and other real purpose is for security . But keep in mind you get all the benefits from any type you choose . But a single hung window can range from 250-600 bucks depending on options. And by options i mean types and operator type , so yes there are electric motor options and remote controlled option that tie into smart homes. Then for the insulating properties testing, in short its called a HOT BOX TEST and the report is about 20 pages long. The best thing to do if you want to learn more is go to our website Quality Security Grill, Hurricane Shutters, Security Shutters, Roller Shutters & More at Alutech United | Alutech.com , its full of useful info. Or just keep asking me question , i love to educate people on this product , as i believe it really is a cure all for a lot of problems in modern homes. So if you need anything else let me know.
adwoods13 is offline   Reply With Quote