View Single Post
Old 06-19-12, 05:52 PM   #4
S-F
You Ain't Me

I got the go ahead from the board. They are interested in using some of the videos for training purposes since a lot of our guys are not overly skilled. My company is an extension of a social organization with the mission of supporting community development through providing life skills, work ethic and vocational training to inner city kids, so many of the employees aren't necessarily motivated to tighten up houses. The idea there is that the kids might be more interested in watching a video than listening to the instructions from the crew leader. They can take that sort of thing as a personal challenge.

If people make requests I will make these particular topics a priority and will record them as soon as I do such work again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chipping away on a daily basis.

Quote:
You know you're an ecorenovator if anything worth insulating is worth superinsulating.
Quote:
S-F: "What happens when you slam the door on a really tight house? Do the basement windows blow out?"

Green Building Guru: "You can't slam the door on a really tight house. You have to work to pull it shut."
S-F is offline   Reply With Quote