View Single Post
Old 08-06-11, 09:49 AM   #863
jroode32
Lurking Renovator

Default Hello All

Hello All, I am pleased to have found this forum, I have been working on this for almost a year now due to lack of time but recently have made some great progress. I know I have a lot to learn and have many questions but I hope to be able to answer some questions too.
About 7 months ago I installed 600' of 1/2" Pex pipe, the pipe is in a slinky style configuration and is buried in 2 40' trenches (300' in each trench) at a depth of 6-1/2' (I will post pictures) the two 300' circuits are connected in series (above ground I didn't want any connections underground but I did insulate the pipe heavily all the way to 6.5') I have a small reservoir located inside in which a larger sized "pond pump" sits submersed, it pumps about 1.4 GPM through the system for a cost of 60 Watts. Here where I live on the Gulf Coast just a few minutes from the Florida line in sweet home Alabama I'm from Michigan, lol and by the way I'm on page 41 of this thread and I just want to thank everyone for putting all their knowledge up for the world to see.

JRoode32
Attached Images

Last edited by jroode32; 08-06-11 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: Adding pictures
jroode32 is offline   Reply With Quote