View Single Post
Old 12-22-14, 07:11 PM   #80
Robaroni
Journeyman EcoRenovator

OK, let me say that I apologize to the group for getting sucked into this. EcoRenovator is a great site with lots of neat people doing neat things and I totally appreciate that, share, and learn from it. I'm glad there is a lack of nonsense and banter that a lot of other sites, that I no longer frequent, get involved in.

So Oil Pan 4 I'm letting this go but, hey, this post was about trying to find some level of sustainability I may be wrong but I don't think anyone is interested in large scale single point energy sources or generation. Most of what I see is just the opposite. I'm building windmills in the 1 to 5k watt range for example. I figure whatever I do to generate my own power adds a little less to uncapped oil spills in the Gulf. I may be completely wrong and my little drop in the bucket may not do much but it looks to me to be a better solution than living life expecting someone to deliver power to my door, regardless of the source. If it gets me through a week long power failure all the better.

Peace,
Rob
Robaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Robaroni For This Useful Post:
jeff5may (12-24-14)