View Single Post
Old 12-07-10, 07:28 AM   #38
Daox
Administrator

I keep forgetting to post up pictures of the siding. But, I am kind of back on this project. I need some warmth to continue working on other things! So, I decided to put up a layer of plastic on the ceiling so if I use a heater, the heat will at least linger for a while. Before putting up this plastic, if I used my kerosene heater, I couldn't even tell it was on unless I was standing directly in front of it. Therefore I stopped using it and just lived with the cold and/or didn't work outside as much. From talking with others, this should help out a fair amount. Here are a couple pics.

In the middle of putting up the first sheet.

First sheet is all up. I have since added a second sheet up next to it. A third sheet has yet to go up (I have to clean all the junk out from up in the rafters), but the third sheet will seal everything up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote