View Single Post
Old 11-11-08, 01:55 PM   #7
Higgy
The Gardener

Yup, I know about the gas water heater. Mine is actually electric though. It was on the instructions to not put insulation on the top if it was a gas one.

Ya, it's just a plastic covering the R5.3 insulation. It was only $30.

I'll check to see if our local stores have white duct tape and just use that.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Cory, I bought the swordfish for overall health mostly. Although my 2 year old has started coughing a lot at night lately, and I wasn't sure up until last Friday what it was, but the doctor said he may have some aszma which runs in our family although no one has anything really full blown. I think I may have a bit of allergies, but just a touch. I just put it in a week ago and I've noticed the air feeling cleaner myself. I'll tell you next spring how well it really worked. It's apparently also suppose to help kill virus's in the air so you're not suppose to get sick as much. I read good things about it before I purchased it so we'll see. I get sick just about every month in the winter, and if I stay healthy...well let's just say I'll know for sure if this thing is working or not. I have read a lot about people saying it reduced their allergy suffering a lot...it didn't get rid of it, but it alleviated enough to justify buying it. I'll keep you posted.
Higgy is offline   Reply With Quote