View Single Post
Old 10-02-17, 02:47 PM   #7
Phantom
Apprentice EcoRenovator

I'm not to worried about the appliances between the few ReStores and BargenHunt I will only pay a max of $300 per item. I have a truck but it sits high so it could be a little hard to load depending on the location, I guess I will be making a ramp for the bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff5may View Post
One thing you didn't say about the trailer is what kind of system was the original HVAC? They come with either package units (big supply and return ducts) or split systems (closet in the home for the air handler) equipped. The replacement would vary widely depending on what actually existed before.
I'm not sure what it had before. There is a mounting point outside for the AC condenser, in the utility room there is a closet where the air handler was. The closet I would guess it 2.5ft x2.5ft it has the duct under the floor and the hookup is just a large square hole in the floor. I'm assuming that it was a traditional electric forced air system.

The good news is power was turned on today but I will not be up there till Thursday. That's when I start removing the carpet, and check to see if the hot water is still there tank is hidden behind the wall in the master closet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote