View Single Post
Old 05-15-20, 01:38 PM   #215
Daox
Administrator

Time for another update. I noticed some real bad sag early in the season. So, I went to feel it and the vent line was actually full of water. I can only imagine this was from condensation. Fast forward to today and I went up in the attic to drain the water out. However, the attic fan has run numerous times since then and the water was already gone. It was a fair amount of water too. In any case, I shortened up the vent line so that there isn't nearly as much sag.

Before:

After:

I also had printed up a fan guard to go on the front to avoid any possibility of putting your hand into the fan. After a year of use it does have some dust build up, but really not that bad at all.

That all being said I am still absolutely loving the new attic fan design. The new setup moves so much more air, and its so much quieter than it was before. I'm very glad I updated the setup.

I also have one more update that is pretty slick and I'll add that when I get a minute.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote