View Single Post
Old 08-25-14, 09:40 PM   #26
ICanHas
Banned

But you didn't answer my question regarding THDi values on that system. This thread is about power system pollution. You literally posted YouTube videos from those people all over the place. I'd rather you didn't use my threads for ad space for that stuff especially since that don't address anything that is being discussed about here.

Here's food for thought.
Some people think HVAC systems should use dangerous refrigerant and drive technology that is devoid of power pollution prevention technology or use photoelectric conversion energy source laden with serious amounts of toxic cadmium with power electronics parts manufactured with all sorts of dangerous chemicals that presents the same type of issues as lead paint and asbestos at the end of life, then hate on people who drive Hummers and Excursion, because that's the trendy thing to do among millennial.

It's hard to tell if that's any better or worse than using thermostat with lots of mercury, mercury flame sensor, PCB capacitor PSC motor, R22 refrigerant and drive a 1965 V8 muscle car with chlorofluorocarbon 12 filled AC.

Last edited by ICanHas; 08-25-14 at 09:46 PM..
ICanHas is offline   Reply With Quote