View Single Post
Old 10-03-20, 09:00 PM   #13
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

PAS (pedal assist) only goes to 6amps going up hills or any other time. Someone told me about a mod that you can cut the PAS sensor wire and put switch on that wire.
That way you can use the full 19 amps throttle while pedaling up hills.
There are a red black and a green wire just cut the green wire and solder in a switch. Switch off throttle will work while pedaling.
Switch on it just works normal.

Cadence Sensor seen here there are 12 magnets in it. It tells the ECU the you are pedaling. It is on the left crank.

The difference is amazing.
The new controller I have coming should help this issue but it will probably be a week before it gets here.

I know it did not take me very long to mod my new bike.

If someone has this bike and wants to try this.
You just cut the green wire from the Cadence Sensor. Just follow the wires up from the Cadence Sensor. Look at the picture I put a line through the green wire.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote