View Single Post
Old 10-08-17, 04:34 PM   #52
Robaroni
Journeyman EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiasixteth View Post
Ive since decided to do grid tie with solar edge and power optomizers . P320 and solar edge hd 6000. Had pretty much thought about the microinverters . But after several weeks on youtube and on this site decided the optomizers were going to be what i go with . Will be ordering those on monday from renvu. Unless i find somewhere cheaper to go with.
Had a company try to tell me that the power optomizers may not work and would throw error codes with my ecosolargy 230 watt panels. I couldnt find any where i could 100% confirm this in writing but after looking at the specs i am almost positive that was a sales tactic to make me get emphase from them.

But in the future i may add a small battery bank for backup for small things . The power grid here is very reliable unless you have a bad storm. We didnt even loose power in this little hurricane that just came through last night.
My intertie is in about 6 years now. Solar Edge running Bosch 230W modules and a 6k Solar Edge interface. Very efficient!
Robaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Robaroni For This Useful Post:
nokiasixteth (10-08-17)