View Single Post
Old 06-25-18, 08:03 AM   #6
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

I almost did not post this but after reading the responses I am glad I did.

Ok plans changed there is a local guy that buys lifts from a lift installer in Charlotte NC. He buys in bulk so he gets a deal.
He knew I was looking for a lift and he just got more lifts in and texted me. I went yesterday and looked at them. He had a Eagle 10,000 pound certified lift made 11/2009. Hydraulic hoses looked good the cables looked very good. Inside where the slides looked like it did not get that much use.

It was if great shape just inspected by a Rotery lift dealer before they take them down to make sure they work correctly. He had one just like this one in his shop he let me see that one in action.
I bought this one. We settled on $1,250 he added in new cement bolts shims and a few washers. I will pick it up the next couple days.

This one has the lock release in one place by the motor I like this feature.

This lift can be installed on min 4” reinforced concrete. This works out good because I have fiber and metal fabric 4” concrete. I have red dirt packed by a Bull bulldozer running back and fourth for hours it is almost like concrete under concrete.

To top it off the guy was supper nice and we had a lot in common. He was a electronics tech in the Air Force and I was electronics tech in the Navy.

They still sell almost the same lift
https://www.eagleequip.com/product/ECL-10AS.html
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 06-26-18 at 09:25 AM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote