View Single Post
Old 10-02-20, 06:48 PM   #12
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

I have 54 miles on my bike. I have been riding each day. Usually moving right along 20-25 MPH.
Mt average was 19.6 today for 8 miles. Still working out a couple things used the cruise control today.
I like the the Cruise control. My new controller is in Hong Kong stalled out some holiday.
I was able to get into change wheel size and set top speed to 31 MPH this did help.

Tomorrow I will try setting the wheels to be very small to trick the computer to give me more assist at higher speeds.

I have a new charger coming that can charge the battery to either 80% 90% or 100%
If you keep the battery between 20% - 80% then every 4 or 5 charges 100% to get balancing it can double the battery life. The batteries are expensive I have not been ridding long rides so 80% is no big deal.

The new charger does 1-5 amps so this also gives more options. It shuts off when charged. All good things.

If I go on long ride I will just charge 100%

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 10-07-20 at 01:05 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote