View Single Post
Old 07-07-16, 07:53 AM   #37
creeky
Journeyman EcoRenovator

Ran my first full pack voltage monitor. The widest variance on cell voltage between all six batteries (72 cells) is .01v. This is within an acceptable range.

Most of the cells are within .003 of each other.

Will monitor weekly and track. Very nice that I've been able to plug in the OEM cable and read from that with the cell log 8. I take a pic of each battery readout and then compare at my leisure.

Have adjusted my float voltage. Still not quite right. So will be adjusting that.

Continuing to note exceptional efficiency. Have not used the gas stove as I have the induction stove top going. Very efficient. Coffee was ready this morning in record time. A/C running from 2 till 8-9 pm. Internet on 24/5 now.

Had a wonderful adventure with making a mess of port forwarding. I would like to be able to monitor the batteries remotely. Well. Let's just say after two hours I was relieved to be back where I started.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog that is down right now but will return
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Business where I sell solar stuff
[url]https://www.bobolinksolar.com
creeky is offline   Reply With Quote