View Single Post
Old 02-04-15, 01:50 AM   #564
ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

I see how its working now , it draws air from the back and blows it out the front which makes good sense and your right the cold air will be gone once its evacuated by the fan. I thought it was drawing air from the front side.

Your vent may work but it might cool your attic enough to cancel any savings , conjecture on my part.

Although if it was drawing the air off the roof itself it could work as a solar pre heater , asphalt shingles heat up pretty fast , when the weather is permitting.

global warming winter indeed , your city has been put on hold by the sounds of it. Not that I put much credence in the global warming alarmists.

For me its been a incredible warm winter , We had 2 weeks of freezing weather in December then it warmed up with no cold weather for the rest of December and all of January and February is looking good.

Mind you its been overcast which is why I think its been so warm this winter. My heating bill is going to be the lowest in 10 years ,since I lived in this house and likely all other previous houses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ecomodded is offline   Reply With Quote