View Single Post
Old 12-05-17, 03:19 PM   #645
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

I filled out a support case online 11/27 I had not heard back so this morning I called in to support.
I fell into the installers trap so I called the main number back selected sales then the operator.

I told them I was the owner and the installer that their system would not let me get to support. I told them I had a case number.

She said she would just transfer me straight to support.
I waited maybe 15 min. the support guy was great he looked at the inverted that was underperforming by around 20% saw my install did not have shading that would cause this.
He said he would issue a RMA they even just mailed me a prepaid label to send the bad one back. I have a spare micro inverter on hand so now I will install it and keep the replacement for a spare.

I made him aware of their system would not let me get to them directly.
It would not let me get a RMA through their service web site.
https://service.enphaseenergy.com/
He said he would talk to the developer about these issues but who knows

My email from Enphase
"Enphase Warranty Claim - Approval to return"
I received this email a couple hours after the support call.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinballlooking For This Useful Post:
gasstingy (12-05-17), jeff5may (12-06-17)