View Single Post
Old 11-13-08, 09:08 AM   #1
Daox
Administrator

Default Do you use rechargable batteries?

I'll admit right of, I do not. Most my battery needs are met with donations from my mother. She literally brings me a freezer bag full of AA batteries that are mildly used when I need some. I think she gets them from the hospital where she works. They work great in the few things I use batteries in which amount to game controllers, remotes, and my toothbrush. For other sources of batteries I usually just buy disposable alkaline ones. For instance, last night I needed to replace the 9v battery on my IR thermometer.

Anyway, I ask this because I've been thinking of at least replacing the non AA batteries I use with NiMH batteries. I just found out that Harbor Freight carries these things now, and of course, being from there, they aren't incredibly expensive either IMO.

So, what do you guys do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Daox; 11-13-08 at 09:11 AM..
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote