View Single Post
Old 03-15-19, 12:29 PM   #1
Daox
Administrator

Default K&N now makes reusable furnace filters

I got an email the other day from K&N saying that they now are selling reusable (cleanable) furnace filters. So, I checked it out and they seem to have a decent selection. I checked out what the cost is for my furnace filter (14x20x1), and it seems pretty reasonable at ~$40.

https://www.knfilters.com/home-air-filters

They do have a spray to use on the filter after cleaning. I don't think its an oil like their automotive filters though. It says its just for cleaning and neutralizing odors.

Quote:
K&N part 99-6010 is a 32 ounce pump spray bottle of HVAC Filter Cleaner. K&N HVAC Filter Cleaner is the only cleaner recommended to clean K&N HVAC Filters. K&N 99-6010 eliminates and cleanses particles from the surface of the K&N HVAC Filter so it can be washed clean with water. After letting your K&N HVAC Filter dry it is recommended to apply a small amount of the cleaner to help neutralizes odor causing sources instead of masking these odors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote