View Single Post
Old 02-23-21, 10:19 PM   #18
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

It is all back together. I used a pipe clamp to help get the belt tighter. It is now putting out 8.2 CFM that is better. Now on to my other compressor.

If you wanted to buy a two stage 175 psi 7-8 CFM cast iron pump compressor 60 gallon tank you would be paying around $900.

I think for the money I have into it It is a nice little compressor.
I always wanted to know how a compressor worked. To me it was worth the cost just to now know how a compressor works and bring one back to life. They do not make them like this anymore unless you pay big bucks.

It was a fun little project. I also feel better testing it out at 310 psi.

Last night I left it over night with 150 psi in it. I just checked it this morning and it still has 150 psi in it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 02-24-21 at 12:52 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote