View Single Post
Old 05-08-17, 11:35 AM   #7
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

Yep, cheapest most simplistic board ever. I'm assuming there aren't a gazillion surface mount components on the other side. Looks just like the universal heat pump control board line Xringer turned me onto last year. The two 3 pin semiconductors on the left are your switching devices, the one on the right is a triac. Can't make out the other. ACST67S will handle 6 Amps max, way more than enough to run the compressor. I imagine the other runs the box fan. Stuff on the right is the brains.

Since you're not getting power to the box light and the display is dead, I would definitely look in the cabinet for overload and thermal fuses first. The thing may or may not have a step down transformer and or power distribution panel somewhere else in the box.

I found a PDF for a similar unit with extra control system stuff. I don't know what other models were similar to the one you have. I imagine Electrolux made some freestanding units that used the erf 1050 control board. In my experience, if you can get power restored within the chassis, that's a good day.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf erf2000.pdf (764.1 KB, 737 views)

Last edited by jeff5may; 05-08-17 at 12:50 PM..
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeff5may For This Useful Post:
gb484 (05-08-17)