View Single Post
Old 09-05-14, 09:16 AM   #12
drhall

A combo indoor/outdoor approach suited to the environment may work for many. I personally have experimented with my incredible 1.5cu. in washer - Haier and using very humid (55-65 dew point) Kentucky outdoor drying. Works very well. Rainey Jakarta or NZ might benefit from indoor BAG with circulated air from fridge or A/C exhaust. The idea of circulating through a moisture trap of ingenious design and adjusting for airflow efficiency, is not a bad idea. I am aware of microwave drying etc. but my interests lie in the least tech. best fit scenario, therefore, I am going for a hybrid approach described above. By the way my washer is going photovoltaic power (if all goes well) by December 2014. I even have my propane powered shower headed toward my mini van. I use a compost system developed by Joseph Jenkins (or did for one year) works Fantastic. The ref rig challenge looks like it will also be the 12v Engel MT35. Yes, all this may help to understand my interest in clothes drying/washing. People need to wash and dry too!