View Single Post
Old 04-21-15, 12:12 PM   #33
Fringeless
Lurking Renovator

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomTrainer View Post
I am a pro, and i can give you numbers to 8 supply houses that will not touch this stuff!

Nothing right now has a higher price than R22 execpt R12! R22 cost is $485 per drum.

I am not shooting to get the rock bottem price here! I want a refrigerant grade gas. As little as 5% mixture of a seperate gas can skew a compressor test this is why BBQ gas will not work for what i want to do! I have a refrigerant reclaimer I can run the BBQ gas through and remove all the moisture trash ect, but i will still have mixed gases!

If HC refrigerants are ever to be approved for high temp use, traceable studys will need to be done to get people on board.

I have orderd a drum of HC22-A from ES and picked up a test kit from united refrigeration. I will send in a sample to be tested and get a brakedown of what is in the gas, i am also going to send in a sample of BBQ gas for compairson. I will post both reports when I get them back!
I would like to find out whats in ES industrial and went to my local URI, they could not find the test kit and I could not find it online. Do you have a part # or link to a page that has the same or similar test kit?
Thanks
Steve
Fringeless is offline   Reply With Quote