View Single Post
Old 04-28-20, 08:01 AM   #6
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

I like my mods to the sand blast cabinet but the siphon feed is to slow for what I need.
I bought a HF Pressurized Abrasive Blaster. They have two models buy the 60696 it holds 2 more liter more and have vent holes to allow air to exit while filling and pressurize the gasket to seal better. I am using this inside my cabinet. The cabinet captures the media and I refill the pressure tank with the captured media.

https://www.ameriblaster.com/shop

ameriblaster sells upgrades for this pressure pot. To make go form decent to great.

The ameriblaster parts come in later this week.
The speed to clean a part has been reduced greatly. I added a vibration motor and slowing it down with a HF router control. This really helps keep the media flowing. ameriblaster says with their kit you do not need the vibration motor but their kit was out of stock because of the Coronavirus. The vibration motor make HF version work until I get the kit in.
I got the valve relocation kit. That makes it so I don't have get on the floor every time I need to adjust the flow. I am getting to old for that.

It will look similar to this.

I am using coal slag from tractor supply 9.99 50 pound bag.
I am selling more steps so I need faster blasting. I have to sandblast before powder coating.

These shipped yesterday.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 04-28-20 at 10:29 AM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pinballlooking For This Useful Post:
WoodBurner (04-28-20)