Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Old 02-18-13, 05:26 PM   #40
ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

That is not helpful at all.
Its like Believing The Prosecuting Lawyer should send a man to prison, without a trial. That provided nothing,To me.
So you are standing behind Your Governments findings. And I should as well, I take it.
I`m sorry, it just does not work for me. How about from a source a little More Impartial, instead of from Somewhere where they have nothing to lose & everything to gain.
Think about it.
I suggest something from the Private Sector.
Where they Have nothing to gain, and everything to lose.

An important new paper published today in Global and Planetary Change finds that changes in CO2 follow rather than lead global air surface temperature and that “CO2 released from use of fossil fuels have little influence on the observed changes in the amount of atmospheric CO2” The paper finds the “overall global temperature change sequence of events appears to be from 1) the ocean surface to 2) the land surface to 3) the lower troposphere,” in other words, the opposite of claims by global warming alarmists that CO2 in the atmosphere drives land and ocean temperatures. Instead, just as in the ice cores, CO2 levels are found to be a lagging effect ocean warming, not significantly related to man-made emissions, and not the driver of warming

The highlights of the paper are:

► The overall global temperature change sequence of events appears to be from 1) the ocean surface to 2) the land surface to 3) the lower troposphere.

► Changes in global atmospheric CO2 are lagging about 11–12 months behind changes in global sea surface temperature.

► Changes in global atmospheric CO2 are lagging 9.5-10 months behind changes in global air surface temperature.

► Changes in global atmospheric CO2 are lagging about 9 months behind changes in global lower troposphere temperature.

► Changes in ocean temperatures appear to explain a substantial part of the observed changes in atmospheric CO2 since January 1980.

► CO2 released from use of fossil fuels have little influence on the observed changes in the amount of atmospheric CO2, and changes in atmospheric CO2 are not tracking changes in human emissions.

Important paper strongly suggests man-made CO2 is not the driver of global warming | Watts Up With That?

Last edited by ecomodded; 02-18-13 at 05:36 PM..
ecomodded is offline   Reply With Quote