View Single Post
Old 05-16-10, 11:24 AM   #7
Helper EcoRenovator
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 75
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

I have seen a product for sale at Home Depot. It is a plastic valve that screws onto the end of your sink (in place of the flow regulator) and is activated by pushing the long plastic extension. It can be over-ridden by pushing up and turning the valve. What you do is turn the water on, get it where you want, put the valve in place, you only get warm water when you need it. I think it cost like $7 and has numerous advantages if it works. If you have a leaky sink, it says it fixes it, and you don't have to worry about a toddler or a pet finding the hot water foot petal and using more hot water than you do in a year! If you would like more information but can't get one locally, then next time I am at HD I will take some pictures of the packaging, and I can get you one if you want, but I warn you, I don't go to HD as much since finishing our house...
wyatt is offline   Reply With Quote