View Single Post
Old 12-28-18, 08:07 AM   #61
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

This project took just over 30 days to order get the wrong unit with some damage have a new one shipped and do a self-install with it.

Have trenching done with more rain than we have had in a very long time.
While working full time job that I put a big project into production during this time. Wow talk about a lot going on.

I do not like to have such hard deadline on a project but I did not realize the state 25% tax credit was ending.

I was going out to work on the project at 6 am until 9-9:30 then switch hats and start my other job.
Then 5 pm go out with the tractor and work until 10 pm (I don’t want my neighbors to hate me). Then switch hats and work until 2-3 am.

I worked under the house a couple nights until 12:30 pm.

As with all hard work when it is done it is done you just move on.

I am very thankful to be able to take on this project and finish on time.
I am also thankful that we were in a position to do this project.
I am glad wife has faith in me to spend large amount of money and know we will have a successfully project in the end.

Yes, the whirlwind is winding down and I am like wow it is done and
we just heated our house on a 40-degree night with 10 Kw nice…

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 01-01-19 at 11:00 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pinballlooking For This Useful Post:
geoheatnz (02-21-19)