View Single Post
Old 10-25-12, 09:12 AM   #89
Daox
Administrator

I haven't made a ton of progress lately, but I'll put up what I have done.

I started shooting expanding foam into the gaps between the foam board insulation on the exterior last night. My great stuff gun seemed to clog up so I tried the cleaner can. It pushed out a bit of gunk then it plugged completely... So, I quickly took it in the garage and disassembled it. I dumped all the bits into a bowl with acetone in it and they're bathing in it currently. This was my fault. I let it sit way too long with a mostly empty can on it. I should have put the cleaner on it before letting it sit that long. Lesson learned. It is no longer clogged, and it should work.

Other than that, I've been trying to figure out the how I want to make the cubby hole I'll be making. On the other side of the corner shown below is my TV. We currently use a small table and put the electronics on it. But, I'd like to make an in wall cubby to store it all. So, I've cut the wall away for it and outlined where I want the hole in the wall to be.

You can see the faint penciling in where the hole will be.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote