View Single Post
Old 09-11-16, 07:50 PM   #9
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

Here are the chain saw results.
I cut up a tree with my new chain saw. This will not be its normal duty but it had fallen and I needed to cut it up. I cut the branches off the tree. This is what this saw does the best at and why I bought it. Then I cut some logs to the max capacity of the saw.
It runs slower than a gas saw the battery lasted 17 min. But some of the cutting was much larger than I would normally have this saw do. I was pleased on how it performed. I was using it a 8:30 in the morning at the lake a I could never use a gas that early it would wake everyone up. This saw no problem at all.

I have used the drill and it worked very well and is small and lite.
I used the weed eater it lasted for what I needed it to do with no issues.
I am grateful for the heads up on the weed eater/ battery. The value of these three tools was very good and I am happy with them.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 09-13-16 at 10:27 AM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pinballlooking For This Useful Post:
Daox (09-13-16)